There are few things I like more than portraits of 19th century anarchists.
"Lingg committed suicide on November 10, 1887, the day before he was scheduled to hang. He used a blasting cap smuggled to him by a fellow prisoner. He put it in his mouth and lit it at 9:00 AM. It blew off his lower jaw and damaged a large portion of his face. He survived for another 6 hours, until his death at around 3:00 PM."
- whensorrowshootsherdarts likes this
- bookdrip likes this
- dresslefcom reblogged this from cynanthropexvx
- louislinggandthebombs likes this
- 060383664145 likes this
- delaytheparade likes this
- wrldplc likes this
- freebasethc reblogged this from cynanthropexvx
- freebasethc likes this
- springheeljake likes this
- cynanthropexvx posted this